Facts and Figures
Since September 2017 we have:
- Told over 2000 people about violence and abuse against women and girls
- Given talks across Manchester and beyond
- Spoken directly to over 100 people who live and work among some of the country’s most vulnerable women
- Over 500 people following us on Facebook
- A group of over 30 people who regularly pray for us
- Benefitted from sponsorship from Compassion UK and Thirtyone:eight (previously CCPAS)
- Received funding from The Seedbed Trust
- Had Margaret Sentamu come on board as our Patron
- Applied for official charity status
- Taken on our first paid team members
- Become an official UK charity
- 30 new volunteers since our last conference with Press Red ambassadors in 12 different churches across Manchester.
- Hosted 3 training days for our volunteers and have a another 3 planned in the near future.
- Our Ambassadors have helped in booking Control in their churches and representing Press Red at other Control events.
- Our Volunteers are set to have their first fundraising event in May hosted at Ivy Church with more fundraising events in the pipeline.
- We now have volunteers and ambassadors are situated all over Manchester, Bolton and Wigan. We also have volunteers in London, Harrogate, Coventry, Chester and Wales.
With your support, we are bringing these issues out in to the open.
Our new projects will take this work to another level, enabling us to reach thousands more people both in the UK and beyond.
By working with organisations such as yourselves, we can make real change and promote a culture of equality and respect in our communities, protecting women and girls from harassment, abuse and violence both now and in the future.