If we are to grow and to make a difference, we need your help.
Come and join the Press Red movement and help to turn the silence off.
Give As You Live
A free way to raise money for Press Red when you shop online!
Shop at over 4,300 leading stores via the Give As You Live site and you’ll raise free funds for Press Red.
Simply sign up, choose Press Red and get shopping. Like cashback sites such as Quidco except that the proceeds go directly to your favourite charity.
Press Red is excited to partner with Restored, the UK’s experts on domestic abuse in the church, to create ‘Control’, a powerful theatrical event designed to make churches aware of the domestic abuse occurring within their own congregations and to equip them to respond.
To host a performance at your church or venue contact Press Red or click on the button below to find out more or support with a donation.
As an individual or a group
- Becoming a Press Red Ambassador and bringing our movement into your church, workplace or other group;
- Helping us with fundraising to support us financially;
- Linking up Press Red with a school or other group which might benefit from our educational workshops;
- Helping us to run conferences around the country and beyond;
- Undertaking valuable research into the issues and local and national support services;
- Joining our team of ‘Prayer Warriors’: receiving regular requests for prayer;
- Attending one of our study-days: a great opportunity to learn more about the issues and come together as a group to effect change where you are.
As a church
We would love to talk to you about bringing your church into GRID, and helping it become a beacon of hope and safety. we’d also be delighted to discuss running our educative workshops for your congregation and community.
As another organisation
We can provide awareness raising and educative training for your students, workers, or clients, helping you to become a place of change and transformation.
We are always looking for new and exciting ways to reach more people with our message.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com to discuss how we might partner with you. We’d be delighted to hear from you.