If we are to grow and to make a difference, we need your help.
Come and join the Press Red movement and help to turn the silence off.
- Giving £5 a month for a year could enable our Development Manager to build crucial relationships with key stakeholders, politicians & community leaders, ensuring that stopping violence and abuse against women becomes a priority
- Giving £10 a month for a year could enable our Conference Director to take the Press Red Movement into new cities
- Giving £20 a month for a year could provide us with the resources to develop Bible studies and prayer guides for people committed to learning more and praying regularly over the issues
- Giving £25 a month for a year could allow us to support, train and equip four new Ambassadors, taking them into churches, schools and community groups to provide education and support to those affected by gender violence
- Giving £50 a month for a year could allow us to provide a church with the initial support it needs to join GRID
- Giving £100 a month for a year could pay for us to run a week-long series of artistic and educative workshops for up to 20 people, giving them the skills and the courage to recognise abuse and violence, and to know where to seek help
As an individual or a group
- Becoming a Press Red Ambassador and bringing our movement into your church, workplace or other group;
- Helping us with fundraising to support us financially;
- Linking up Press Red with a school or other group which might benefit from our educational workshops;
- Helping us to run conferences around the country and beyond;
- Undertaking valuable research into the issues and local and national support services;
- Joining our team of ‘Prayer Warriors’: receiving regular requests for prayer;
- Attending one of our study-days: a great opportunity to learn more about the issues and come together as a group to effect change where you are.
As a church
We would love to talk to you about brining your church into GRID, and helping it become a beacon of hope and safety. we’d also be delighted to discuss running our educative workshops for your congregation and community.
As another organisation
We can provide awareness raising and educative training for your students, workers, or clients, helping you to become a place of change and transformation.
We are always looking for new and exciting ways to reach more people with our message.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we might partner with you. We’d be delighted to hear from you.