If we are to grow and to make a difference, we need your help.
Come and join the Press Red movement and help to turn the silence off.
With the responsibility of organising two Press Red conferences next year across the UK. Role will include sourcing venues, and suppliers, publicity and marketing, budgeting, working with speakers and contributors, setting the format and themes, and then leading in person on the day. So a really varied role.
For more info email using the button below
- Giving £5 a month for a year could enable our Head of Development to build crucial relationships with key stakeholders, politicians & community leaders, ensuring that stopping violence and abuse against women becomes a priority
- Giving £10 a month for a year could enable us to run the Press Red conference in a new city.
- Giving £20 a month for a year could provide us with the resources to develop online courses and guides for people committed to learning more about the issues.
- Giving £25 a month for a year could allow us to support, train and equip four new Ambassadors, taking them into churches, schools and community groups to provide education and support to those affected by gender violence
- Giving £50 a month for a year could allow us to provide an initial GRID session for around 15 churches in one area
- Giving £100 a month for a year could pay for us to run a series of artistic and educative workshops for up to 20 people, giving them the skills and the courage to recognise abuse and violence, and to know where to seek help
As an individual or a group
- Becoming a Press Red Ambassador and bringing our movement into your church, workplace or other group;
- Helping us with fundraising to support us financially;
- Linking up Press Red with a school or other group which might benefit from our educational workshops;
- Helping us to run conferences around the country and beyond;
- Undertaking valuable research into the issues and local and national support services;
- Joining our team of ‘Prayer Warriors’: receiving regular requests for prayer;
- Attending one of our study-days: a great opportunity to learn more about the issues and come together as a group to effect change where you are.
As a church
We would love to talk to you about bringing your church into GRID, and helping it become a beacon of hope and safety. we’d also be delighted to discuss running our educative workshops for your congregation and community.
As another organisation
We can provide awareness raising and educative training for your students, workers, or clients, helping you to become a place of change and transformation.
We are always looking for new and exciting ways to reach more people with our message.
Please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we might partner with you. We’d be delighted to hear from you.